Saturday, March 19, 2011

Going to the Chapel

I LOVE showers! You know wedding and baby showers. Today I was lucky enough to host a shower for my brother's finace'. It was a BLAST! It had a "Love Bird" theme and I had so much fun getting it together.
A little "Love Bird" Wedding Chapel to welcome you at the door...

The Yummy food!


More yummy food and cupcakes (which I guess is technically food, but they deserve their own naming).

The buffet table with the "Love Bird" tree...




"Please choose a Love Bird from the tree and write good wishes or advice for the couple."


CONGRATULATIONS!!
I was so excited I got to be apart of this special day and this special time in their lives! Love you both!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you turn off the Christmas music from your blog???? Love, Mom :)

Alyson said...

I had to remove the whole slide show, sorry!