Thursday, September 22, 2011

WOW! Time Flies


Lyl loves Mommy's heels!

This year was Tim's class reunion.  If he told me once, he told me a million times to remember that he went to a small high school in a small town and it would be nothing like mine.  Now, I LOVED high school!  So, in turn I also LOVED my class reunion, but I went to a large high school with a large graduating class-you know so EVERYONE didn't know your business.  Man, was I in for a surprise at Tim's!
    Just to brag on my hubby for a second, he was Mr. West TN for football 3 years in a row, he was also offered multiple college scholarships, as well as, being mentioned in the paper (if not an entire article about him) each week after the game.  In other words, he was the bomb-diggity in football.  I know, I would make a good football wife, but he was tired of it after college-sigh.
   Ok, so back to the point.  You would've thought Tim was still IN high school and still IN the paper every week.  It was like he never left, now for my hubby, this was torture, he hates being the center of attention.  But, for me, I could NOT be prouder of him!  I like to tell everyone, he is my trophy husband-lol!

No comments: