Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I know, I SUCK at this!

Ok, So I know it has been a terribly long, long time!  However, in my defense I have been extremely busy.  I have the yearbook deadline this Friday and the stupid program works like crap!  I stayed home today because something is wrong with my heel, but no doctor can see me until Friday.  I am attempting to go back to work tomorrow, but I dread it. We didn't get our day off for the month of February and it is getting to me.  When most normal school systems get off for President's Day, we had stinkin' inservice.  And we have gotten NO, not one, zilch, zero, nada snow days this year!!!!!
For some news, I have started back on Weight Watchers.  Tim is sort of doing it with me.  I found out that I am pre-diabetic and if I don't do some serious revamping of my lifestyle and eating habits (which I didn't think were all that bad) then I am going to be added to the growing number of Americans with diabetes.  
Tim and I have made the last payment on our credit cards, that is a wonderful feeling!!  It makes me VERY happy!  

No comments: