Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

This year, there is not a lot that I want for Christmas...but there are a few things:
Actually, Tim and I have purchased these already and they will be here in January.



*I also want a new scarf (it is a beautiful scarf with an owl on it).

*I want this to be a wonderful FIRST Christmas with Lyllian.

*I want SNOW!!

*I want some new Dansko shoes (I actually know I am getting these).

*I want a highchair ( I actually know I am getting that too-ha!)

*I want a bigger house-someday...

*I want to just enjoy Christmas and the time we have to visit with the family.



Really, I don't think I want much-but nonetheless, it is my list. I am sure there are plenty of things missing, just ask Tim, I am sure I said "I want, I want" about more things. I just don't seem to remember them the way he does, ha!



This is and will be my absolute FAVORITE gift this year, Thank you, Lord for such a wonderful present.


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!






No comments: