Sunday, November 7, 2010

FREE Christmas Cards

I love, love, love getting Christmas cards in the mail each year. Now that most of my friends have children, it is awesome to watch them change each year. Also, it is a great way for me to show off my little cutie!!
Last year, I took pictures of Lyllian at home and sent them in to be made into cards. I say "I", but it really took me, Grammie, Auntie Susan, Auntie Becky, and Tim to get the pictures done. And might I say they looked pretty darn cute for a group of people who were/are NOT professionals.

Anyway, we have used Shutterfly in the past and I love their cards. Their service is pretty awesome too! So this year I was browsing through the Shutterfly cards and came upon some super CA-UTE cards, like these:Choice 1-Monogram
Choice 2-Modern/whimsical damask
Choice 3-Elegant damaskChoice 4-Fun holly
Choice 5-Elegance Abounds
Aren't these cards from Shutterfly wonderful! I can't wait to get Lyllian's picture done so I can see what her beautiful little face will look like in each one.
One thing I must have on my Christmas cards is "Merry Christmas", I know for some people it doesn't matter, but to me it does. So, which one do you like best? What are you Christmas card ideas? Do you have any "quirks" about your family's Christmas cards?



So, on to the really reason for your reading this post. You want to know about FREE Christmas Cards. No, really Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free cards. Free always makes holiday shopping a little more fun! Wanna find out more?






GO HERE TO CHECK IT OUT




Don't forget to tell me which card you like best.

Oh Happy Day!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So how does it work?