Thursday, September 30, 2010

Newlywed Game




How long do you have to be married before you are no longer "newlywed"? 2 years? 5 years? 10 years? after your first child is born? second child? Is there a guideline?

Anyway, I took this questionaire from Katie over at Cleared for Takeoff, she played it with her hubby and it looked like fun! So here it goes, I asked the hubby the following questions about me:





1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Hubs: Chick show, as in Grey's Anatomy, 90210, Drop Dead Diva


Me: Yep, that is pretty much it on the dot




2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?


Hubs: Thousand Island







Me: Actually it is Ranch or Honey Mustard









3. What's one food she doesn't like?
Hubs: Sloppy Joes






Me: Exactly, I think Sloppy Joes look like someone couldn't figure out what to do with left over spaghetti sauce when they ran out of noodles and stuck it on some bread. It tastes like a cross between spaghetti sauce and meatloaf.





4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?





Hubs: Wine





Me: Yes, usually or sweet tea.









5. What size shirt does she have?





Hubs: XXL









Me: Yep, God blessed me-then it looks like a tent-I find it hard to find a good t-shirt.










6. What size shoe does she have?







Hubs: 7









Me: Well, technically,no-once I had Lyllian I now wear an 8-81/2-but before I was pregnant, yes he is correct.









7. What's her favorite type of sandwich?









Hubs: Pimento Cheese








Me: Yep! :) YUMMY!







8. What would she eat everyday if she could?









Hubs: Pimento Cheese or Sonic













Me: Maybe not so much pimento, but I LURVE me some Sonic!













9. What is her favorite cereal?









Hubs: Fiber One













Me: Actually, it's Cheerios, but I tried to get on a Fiber One kick at one point.









10. What would she never wear?









Hubs: Tube top














Me: yeah, that's true














11. What is her favorite sports team?










Hubs: MTSU Raiders












Me: I mean since I am still paying them for school, I might as well support them, right?!?












12. What is something she does that you wish she didn't do?
Hubs: Nag



















Me: Haha! Lyllian's books need to be picked up. :)












13. What is her heritage?













Hubs: English















Me: I actually think it is Dutch

14. You bake her a cake, what kind?














Hubs: Chocolate or Strawberry



















Me: Strawberry please!



















15. Did she play a sport in highschool?
Hubs: Yes



















Me: True, basketball, volleyball, & track



















16. What could she spend hours doing?















Hubs: Scrapbooking


















Me: True again, love me scrapbooking or shopping



















17. What is the unique talent that she has?


















Hubs: Creativity



















Me: Aww, thanks!



















18. What is her type of coffee?


















Hubs: Dark as it gets or anything by Starbucks



















Me: Yep, with lots of cream!!



















19. What is her favorite vacation spot?



















Hubs: Gulf Shores, AL



















Me: He is correct!



















20. What is her favorite snack?



















Hubs: Cheezits



















Me: Yummy, I think I want some now-ha!

No comments: