Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Liberty Bowl



The day following the President's Gala was the SOLD OUT Liberty Bowl.  I was there, to cheer on Miss State as a favor to a friend.  Just for you, Spain.  Mom and I sat in the stadium club while the boys had to freeze with the rest of the fans.  This was my 2nd year to sit in the stadium club, and let me tell you, that's the way to watch a football game!!  It was a blast, except the idiots who were suppose to be directing traffic after the game had no clue what they were doing.  Memphis needs help in the traffic department, but we all know that.  Speaking of football, it has been on at my house for a week now, is it my turn to watch some basketball yet?  That's ok though, I have been enjoying the time in my scrap studio.  Enjoy the game pictures:

No comments: