Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here it goes!


I have decided to take a big leap of faith.  I have always wanted to sell the scrapbooks, cards, journals, picture frames, gift baskets, etc that I enhance (I won't say make, since I don't actually start out with nothing).  I have always dreamed of having my own little shop.  Since I don't have the money to start it and no bank will probably give me a loan (thanks college loans!), I am going to do craft fairs.  I am extremely nervous about it.  However, Amanda has given me some good tips.  I won't actually do anything until Labor Day weekend, but I am trying to prepare now, since I will have NO time once school starts.  I found a website that will let me design (using one of their designs) and print business cards for FREE!! All I am paying for is the shipping.  I am pretty stoked about that!  My mom has a bunch of stuff she bought and doesn't use and told me I can have what I want, that is a huge help, supplying your stuff is the most expensive.  Anyway, all good luck wishes are appreciated and keep your fingers crossed I get stuff made and it sells.  I am attaching a picture of the business card, let me know what you think...I didn't delete any of my info, those of you that read this blog, already know my info.

1 comment:

The Kelleys said...

Alyson- this is great! do you have a website or catalog?

angela