Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer, Surgery, Vacation


Ok, so it has been awhile, sorry Stephanie...I'm just not as good as you. So, school ended, we hade cheer camp at Miss State and then I had foot surgery, good timing right. I have needed to have this surgery for awhile now, but I just have not had enough time to recover from it, so I decided this summer would work. The surgery was fine, but I have the adorable little boots that I have to wear with the surgical socks they attach to my feet brand new each week, precious I tell you, precious. The "boots" are black and the "socks" are white!! I seriously look like I am riding the short bus. Anyway I am 2 weeks down and I have about 4 to go, I am not sure if I have to wear these boots for the next four or what. I get the stitches out on this Friday, and I hope that means I won't have to wear the socks after that, I HATE to sleep with things on my feet, and I HATE wearing socks in the summer. I will say that normally people only do one foot at the time, but the doctor said I was a good candidate to do them both at the same time, honestly, I don't know if I would have done the other if I had to wait. However, I am not suppose to be on my feet very much at all, and that has been very difficult, it has cut into my shopping time...lol.

Vacation countdown is 4 weeks!!! I am very excited about it! We are going to Florida where Tim's parents rented a gorgeous house on a private beach for a week. I dread the drive, simply becuase I get so ancey, but it will be well worth it and Tim and I keep each other entertained. I am going to try and find the picture of the house and I will post it.

Birthday countdown is 2 weeks!! Yay, I think. Actually, I am not looking forward to this birthday, I will be headed on the downward slope to 30!!! I am just trying not to think about it.

No comments: