Sunday, May 9, 2010

9 months

Precious Girl
Lyllian Grace you are 9 months old now and a very busy girl! Mommy and Daddy love you very, very much and are enjoying your new discoveries everyday. Here is what you are up to:

*You weigh 19lbs and 6oz
*You are 27 1/2 inches long
*You are wearing size 3 diapers
*You are wearing size 12 months clothing
*You are wearing size 3 shoes
*You go to bed around 7:30 each night and sleep till 7:30 or 8:00 the next morning
*You eat three meals a day
*You still take 3 bottles a day of 8oz each
*You love fruit and veggies
*You love to walk behind your lion walk along
*You climb on EVERYTHING!!!
*You are fearLESS!
*You have said "Dada"
*You have tried to say "pretty"
*You have tried to say "Katey"
*You are starting to say "dog"
*You still haven't said Mama yet, but I am hopeful that it will happen soon.
*You are EXTREMELY curious
*You will play tug of war with Katey and her toys
*You still love bathtime and get exicted every time I run water in the sink
*You have gotten a new car seat and you LOVE it, you now ride in a Graco My Ride 65
I never thought I could love you more than I did when you were first born, but I am honestly amazed at how much you have accomplished in your little life and I love you more and more everyday!
You are such a sweet angel!!


No comments: