Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up



I hope y'all had a great weekend! We did! We started the weekend off with a cookout Saturday night. My brother, who calls himself the Grill Master, grilled some shrimp, ribs, a boston butt, and some chicken. It was delicious!!! Lyllian was so good while everyone was over. Sunday we went to church and then swimming. Lyl LOVED swimming!!


After a day at the pool, I ended my Sunday with a Girls Night Out to see...



And yes, it was WONDERFUL!!! I loved it and I can't believe it was only at No. 3 in the boxoffice over the weekend. In other news, Lyl turned 10 months old Saturday, I'll update that later.


We leave for Mexico in one week from today, so naturally I have already starting packing. This is the first time we have traveled with Lyl. Any suggestions on what I need to make sure and pack? I know the basics, food, formula, diapers, swim diapers, etc...Tell me your suggestions.


Doesn't that look breathtaking??? We are so excited!!!

No comments: