Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend



Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there. This was my first mother's day and it was truly special! Lyllian sent me some BEE-U-TIFULL flowers with her daddy's help. She also gave me a beautiful heart necklace and ring. We grilled out Saturday with my parents to celebrate. Sunday after church we all went to lunch and then Tim put together Lyllian's wagon. She LOVED her wagon, we walked around the neighborhood while Tim fertilzed the yard. Later this afternoon we went to the park and Lyllian slid down the slide with LOTS of help from her daddy. She had lots of fun. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and did not get to take any pictures at the park or with her wagon. While giving her a bath Saturday night, Lyllian tried to eat the bubbles, it was so cute, but of course as soon as we got the video camera out, she quit.




We did take this video of her walking behind her lion Saturday, sorry the quality is not great, Tim took it on my camera:




I did take some pictures of her "curly" bathmohawk Saturday night...

No comments: