Monday, August 17, 2009

Photo Shoot

Little Miss Lyl had her first photo shoot today. Tim works with a guy who also has a photography business and he and his wife came to our house today to take newborn shots of Lyllian. Lyllian did a pretty good job-I think it could've gone smoother, but she wasn't feeling well this morning. Oh well, I can't wait to see the pictures. Tim took a picture of Chaz taking a picture-ha!

She finally fell sound asleep and we were able to get more her into more "newborn-like" positions.


She also slept in her crib during nap time today. She looks so small in this big giant crib. And, yes, I know she is on her stomach, but we were keeping a very close eye on her and it seems to help her with the gassiness (is that a word?). She doesn't sleep like that at night in her bassinet-no worries!




I'm still looking for some BIG bow headbands and knit flower hats for her-I can't find any small enough, I know I can order them online, but I'm afraid they won't fit. I know her head will eventually fit them, but I want some for now (insert whinny voice). She has one headband that I found at Chocolate Soup, but it was still too big and it was the smallest they had. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



No comments: