Friday, August 21, 2009

SUSHI!!


Little Miss Lyl and I went to Grammie's office today to go to lunch. We decided to go to Fuji since I can't have dairy-see previous post-right now. It is really hard figuring out what you can and can't eat that is dairy. So, I of course was excited, I was getting SUSHI-YAY for sushi!
Well, anyone who eats sushi on a regular basis knows that normally when you eat sushi you share the rolls with another person so you can get more than one kind. So, I tell my mom this and she says ok, let's get two then-WHAT!!! I know some of you are like what is wrong with that, absolutely NOTHING, but I have been trying to get my mom to eat sushi for 2 years!!!! to no prevail.
We decided on the Rock -n- Roll and Crunchy Shrimp Roll-yep they were DELISH!! Mom ordered a plate of shrimp fried rice just in case she didn't like the sushi. But guess what!! She LOVED it!! I am so proud of her-go mom! It also just so happened to be a day I left my camera at home (duh!) I was a little bummed about that-it was such a scrapbook moment!
Mom, I'm so glad I have another sushi friend now!! YAY you!

No comments: