Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sick and Tired

of being sick!!






I ended up catching a cold this past weekend and I am MISERABLE!! Thank goodness we live so close to family to help out with Little Miss Lyl. We had girls and guys night last night with our Sunday School class, and while I had a blast, I probably should've stayed at home in the bed. I don't have many sick days left this year since I took them all on maternity leave. Thank goodness my momma is here, she kept Lyllian Monday night so I wouldn't get her sick and my amazing grandmother is keeping her tonight. It sucks sometimes (a lot of times) to have a husband that works at night. I know it will get better, I just wish it was sooner rather than later. Oh well, off to take some Nyquil and try to get some sleep!!Sorry no pictures today of Lyllian, as I said I've been trying to steer clear of her. It is very hard though!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon! I had the crud a couple of weeks ago and I know how hard it is to not kiss and snuggle your baby!