Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

This looks like fun! I copied this from Kim. Please feel free to copy on to your own blog and join in the fun...


1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?

I try really hard to be on time, but with Lyllian, it makes it hard sometimes. Just ask our Sunday School class-we are never on time-ha!


2. What is your middle name?

Blair


3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone?

4159


4. How big is your bed?

KING-I love it!!


5. What are you allergic to?

Nothing that I know of...besides work-ha!


6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Fix a cup of coffee-I need caffeine or I can't function!!!


7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?

I didn't watch a lot of TV, I think it was Saved by the Bell


8. Will you, or did you go to your 10 year class reunion?

It is this year, and yes I plan I going.


9. If a tree falls in the forest and noone is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?

ummm, yeah...


10. What in your opinion is the greatest invention? (You know since sliced bread)

crockpots-I LOVE MINE!!!
Look at this sweet little girl, she doesn't feel very good right now-poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!


No comments: